Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Santalum Album||East India||Conventional||hydro distillation||heartwood||Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one of the prestigious online suppliers of the best quality Sandalwood (East Indian) Floral Water. This is supplied in airtight bottle so that it retains its original fragrance when it is available to the customer for use.Botany
Sandalwood (East Indian) is believed to be the best available Sandalwood throughout the country. It belongs to Santalaceae family of the plant world and is harvested wild. This is evergreen and parasitic tree that has brown grey trunks with slender barks and also lush green leathery leaves. It is a slow-growing plant that matures after 35-60 years and then only it can be used for making any product.Overview of Sandalwood (East Indian) Hydrosol
This natural floral water is obtained from the heartwood that is processed through the steam distillation process. The obtained liquid has a soothing fragrance and can be used for aromatherapy.Benefits of Sandalwood (East Indian) Hydrosol
• The floral water relaxes nervous system and refreshes mood.
• It cures skin itchiness, rashes as well as treats many other skin issues.
• Sandalwood (East Indian) Hydrosol reduces depression and anxiety feelings.
• The floral water cures bronchitis and also rejuvenates facial skin.
• Before applying Sandalwood (East Indian) hydrosol, perform a skin patch.
• Although it is non-sensitizing and non-toxic in nature. However, due to the variation in the immune system of everyone, some users may experience unwanted reactions.