Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Santalum album||India and Indonesia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Bark||Soluble in Ethanol|
Get finest quality of Sandal Wood hydrosol with Aromaaz International. Our products are highly certified under USFDA and WHO authorities which makes it safer to be used by everyone for varying purposes.Botany
The botanical name of Sandal wood is Santalum album. The small tropical tree is native to India and Indonesia. It grows up to height of 4 to 9 meters and lives more than 100 years. Its leaves are very thin and bear fruit after every 3 years.Overview of Sandal Wood Hydrosol
When the tree is matured, Sandalwood barks are steam distilled to make the purest extract. The liquid has sweet and musky aroma which makes it reliable to be used in many skin care products.Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil
• Sandalwood essential oil is widely used in many cosmetics to reduce wrinkles, acne, pimple and rashes.
• People with high blood pressure and hypertension can use Sandalwood essential oil by adding few drops in milk.
• It has rejuvenating and healing properties which make it ideal to be used for many antiseptic creams.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory property, it helps in relaxing urinary system.
• Sandalwood essential oil is used for aromatherapy to alleviate stress, depression and anxiety.
Sandalwood essential oil has no major side effects. However, breast-feeding and pregnant women should avoid using it. People with hypersensitivity should go for a patch test to be on a safer side.