Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Rosmarinum Officinalis||France||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||N/A|
While moving on the path of success, we at Aromaaz International, assure to provide 100% pure and safe to use Rosemary Floral Water to our esteemed customers. This is used in many industries for the manufacturing of different consumer goods.Botany
The woody perennial and evergreen herb belongs to Lamiaceaae of Plantae kingdom. This angiosperm has needle like leaves with pink, purple, blue or white coloured flowers. It grows at a height of 1.5m-2m in height, mostly in cold climate.Overview of Rosemary Floral Water
This floral water is a by-product of Rosemary oil distillation (from fresh leaves and flowers) that contains water soluble constituents. The liquid can be used in skincare products and in bath water.Benefits of Rosemary Hydrosol
• This hydrosol has excellent astringent property and tones complexion of oily skin.
• It has pleasing aroma that uplifts mind and mood.
• Rosemary Floral Water encourages proper blood flow in the skin surface.
• People suffering from high blood pressure should not use Rosemary Floral Water.
• As there are possibilities that when this concentrated hydrosol is applied on the skin, it may dry out. Therefore, it should be diluted with purified water before applying it.