Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus aurantium||France||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||flowers||citrus fragrance.||soluble in water|
Those who are looking to use Neroli floral water can give a thought to buy it online. We, at Aromaaz International are one-stop solution for natural floral water with assurance of only best quality product. The offered hydrosol is also acclaimed for many rejuvenating properties.
Neroli or bitter orange belongs to Rutaceae family of the plant world. This flowering tree has oval-shaped leaves that are arranged in alternate manner. Flowers are white in colour whereas fruit has sectioned pulp present inside a separable rind and is known as hesperidium.
Overview of Neroli Floral Water
The rind of the fruit is used for the extraction of floral water. This herbal liquid from plant is consists of Geraniol, Beta (E)-Ocimene, Linalool, ß-Pinene, Limonene, a-Terpineolm, Linalyl Acetate, etc.
Benefits of Neroli Floral Water
• It possesses excellent natural astringent properties, tightens and tones skin and also reduces secretion of excess oil.
• This floral water has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
• It has strong antioxidant property that fights aging and premature signs and dark spot.
• Neroli Floral Water may cause undesired reaction when applied on the sensitive skin. Therefore, proper care should be taken during its application.
• Nursing mother and pregnant ladies should consult doctor before using this floral water.