Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Michelia Champaca||India||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||pleasant aroma||soluble in water .|
Naagchampa floral water offered by Aromaaz International has a perfect amalgamation of spicy and floral fragrance of the sandalwood plant. This sweet-smelling liquid extracted from the bark and wood of sandalwood plant is 100% pure and natural in quality. The amazing scent of this floral water has made it quite popular in consumer goods industry.
Botanically known as Michelia Champaca, Naagchampa is an evergreen tree that belongs to the plant family of Magnoliaceae. The plant has an approximate height of 30m and width of 3m. The bark of Naagchampa is grey in colour, smooth in texture, and about 2 cm thick. It requires deep, moist, and good quality soil to grow. The flowers of Naagchampa are pale yellow to orange in colour.
Overview of Naagchampa Floral Water
Naagchampa Floral Water is extracted from the flowers of Champa plant by way of hydro distillation. It has a unique, floral, and strong aroma which has made it popular to be used in the perfumeries. The colourless floral water having a sweet, lingering and heady fragrance is immensely in demand in aromatherapy.
Benefits of Naagchampa Floral Water
• The pleasant aroma of this floral water increases concentration levels by relaxing the nerves of the mind.
• Naagchampa Floral Water acts as a great stress buster due to its aromatic fragrance.
• The lingering aroma of this floral water eliminates the bad odours from our homes for a longer time period.
• It works as an effective bug repellent when blended with sandalwood.
• If used regularly, it improves the skin texture by reducing the dark spots, blemishes, rashes and redness.
Keep this hydrosol in a closed container protected from heat and direct sunlight.