Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Mentha piperita||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves and Flowers||cooling and refreshing aroma||Water Soluble|
Aromaaz International is the largest online megastore for providing Mint hydrosol. It is free from chemicals and toxins and is certified under USFDA and WHO. Our offered hydrosol is prepared with natural parts of plants, possessing amazing properties for health wellness.
Mentha piperita is a cross hybrid shrub between watermint and spearmint. Therefore, it has blended constituents and properties of both kinds of mints. The plant is cultivated in many regions of the world but it is indigenous to Europe and Middle East.
Overview of Mint Hydrosol
Mint hydrosol is widely used during hot weathers for its cooling and refreshing aroma. It has skin cleansing, hydrating properties, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, astringent and analgesic properties which makes it ideal to be used in many medicines and cosmetics.
Benefits of Mint Hydrosol
• It is widely used to relieve pain and swelling as it has analgesic properties. It can be sprayed over pain-prone area like sprains and headaches to get instant alleviation.
• Mint hydrosol can be used as skin mist due to its natural cooling properties. It can also be applied for receding sun burn and rashes.
• Skin disorders like Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea can be treated by adding few drops of Mint hydrosol in your night cream.
• Viral fever, microbial infection, cough and cold can remain at bay by spraying Mint hydrosol at home and car as it has anti-bacterial properties.
• It helps fighting oily skin by tightening large pores when used as facial toner.
Mint hydrosol is very safe when used by any child, pregnant or lactating women. However, a person with hydrochloric acid deficiency should not intake it. Also, in case of diarrhea, it is best to avoid mint hydrosol.