Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melissa officinalis||Bulgaria||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Terminal leaves||calming and rejuvenating fragrance.||Water soluble|
Aromaaz International is one of the renowned manufacturers and suppliers of aromatic Melissa Floral Water. The Melissa Floral Water is 100% pure and is in good demand in the manufacturing of several beauty and medicinal products all over the world.
Melissa, also called a lemon balm, is a green perennial herb belonging to the Lamiaceae plant family. The leaves of this plant have a similar fragrance of mint leaves. The flowers of Melissa are white in colour and have an amazing fragrance. As lot of honey bees get attracted to these flowers, the plant is also called Melissa (Honey bee in Greek). The plant grows to a height of 70 to 150 centimeters. The flowering in this plant takes place from June to October, and its seeds ripen from August to October.
Overview of Melissa Floral Water
The amazing Melissa floral water is extracted through the process of hydro distillation of the terminal leaves of the Melissa plant. This floral water is a colorless liquid having a citric rose like fragrance. The liquid is soluble in water and is extremely versatile. It is widely used in face creams and body lotions and even in body deodorizers.
Benefits of Melissa Floral Water
• An exclusive ingredient in facial toners and skin tightening products.
• A great antidepressant due to its calming and rejuvenating fragrance.
• Cures hormonal acne if added to bentonite clay to prepare a facial mask.
• Helps in the treatment of irregular periods, PMS, and menstrual cramps.
• The hydrosol helps in the treatment of upset stomach.
• The anti-inflammatory properties of this floral water helps in curing skin infections like psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
• If consuming Melissa Floral Water while suffering from diabetes, keep a regular check on your blood sugar levels. This floral water can lower your blood sugar levels to considerate amounts.
• As this floral water causes a lot of drowsiness, avoid consuming it at least two weeks before a surgery.
• Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children must avoid using this product.