Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Magnolia Champaca||South-East Asia||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||fresh floral aroma||soluble in water|
Buy the purest and the natural form of the Magnolia Hydrosol with Aromaaz International. The company is engaged in providing its customers with exquisite essential oils and plant extracts at reasonable prices.
Magnolia is a deciduous evergreen flowering plant belonging to Magnoliaceae family of the plant kingdom. The flowers of Magnolia consist of “tepals” instead of sepals or petals. They are large, oval shaped, and are arranged alternatively with dense foliages. These flowering trees grow in temperate regions having tropical and subtropical climatic conditions and grow up to a height of 60 feet to 100 feet.
Overview of Magnolia Hydrosol
The sweet smelling flowers of the Magnolia are hydro distilled to produce the wondrous magnolia hydrosol. The deep, fresh floral fragrance of this floral water is mystical to be used as body spray. The incredible magnolia hydrosol is also an active ingredient in beauty and wellness products.
Benefits of Magnolia Hydrosol
• The antibacterial properties of the hydrosol help in treating acne prone skin.
• Treats itchiness and irritation on the scalps.
• The calming and soothing floral fragrance of this hydrosol combats depression.
• The lovely aroma of this liquid makes it an incredible clothing spray, diffuser, and an air freshner.
• This floral water should not be used by pregnant women as it can lead to a miscarriage.
• In case of any surgery, stop using the products made with Magnolia as it can cause bleeding and slow down the nervous system.