Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Aurantifolia||India||Vegetative propagation||Hydro Distillation||Peel||citrusy, piquant fragrance||Water soluble|
Aromaaz International’s Lime Floral water is hydro distilled from the fresh, scented peels of the fruits of Citrus aurantifolia plant under expert guidance. The company guarantees the 100% purity of this floral water that is extracted by the process of hydro distillation of the fresh lime peels.
The botanical name of lime floral water is Citrus aurantifolia. It is a tree that grows up to a height of 16 feet and bears spherical fruits called lime. The tree has thorns and many irregular branches. As the leaves of this tree have an orange hue to them, therefore it has got its name Citrus Aurantifolia. The flowers are yellowish white in colour and have a purple tinge to them.
Overview of Lime Floral Water
Hydro distilled from the fresh limes, this pungent and rejuvenating floral water is aromatic and versatile. Lime Hydrosol has a citrusy, piquant fragrance that works tremendously as an invigorating and aromatic spray.
Benefits of Lime Floral Water
• A perfect base for the homemade body spritz and room sprays.
• It’s an effective remedy for the people with oily skin
• The astringent properties in this floral water help remove blemishes and blackheads.
• The Hydrosol balance pH levels of the skin
• This floral water is widely used in aromatherapy.
• The soothing scent of this liquid helps in cheering and uplifting of the human mood.
• Lime floral water is used in the preparation of body lotions, face washes, and cleansing creams.
Keep this hydrosol in a closed container protected from heat and direct sunlight.