Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogon flexuosus||Western Ghats||As a garden plant||Steam Distillation||Leaves||Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water|
Aromaaz International, being a quality-oriented company engaged in the manufacturing and delivery of essential oils and floral waters, offers an amazing and aromatic Lemongrass Floral Water. Due to its properties like antiseptic, antibacterial, antidepressant, antifungal and aromatic, this floral water is acclaimed for possessing many health benefitting properties.Botany
Lemon grass herb is commonly called by the name of Citronella grass, tanglad, gavati chaha, barbed wire grass, hierba luisa, etc. The botanical name of lemongrass is Cymbopogon flexuosus. It belongs to the plant family of Poaceae. The herb is a tall perennial grass that grows in regions with warm temperatures. The leaves of this herb are long, green, glaucous, and linear that taper upwards. It is a kind of short day plant and produces profuse flowerings.Benefits of Lemongrass Floral Water
• Lemongrass is well-known for relieving stress due to its calming effects on the mind and body.
• It’s an excellent linen spray to have those nice smelling clothes.
• People use the hydrosol to enjoy a soothing hot bath by adding this floral water to bathing water. It is an easy way to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of aromatic liquid.
• The anti-inflammatory property of lemongrass floral water reduces any kind of pains in the body. Whether it is the muscles and joint pains, toothache or headache resulting from viral infections like cough & cold, influenza, or fever, this floral water cures it all.
• The Hydrosol also repels bugs and mosquitoes if applied on skin.
Please note that floral waters may be sensitizing to some individuals. We strongly suggest that a patch test of lemongrass floral water should be done on the skin before use.