Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melissa Officinalis||Italy||Conventional||Hydro distillation||Fresh lemons||same as lemon||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water|
Botanical Name: Melissa OfficinalisLemon floral water comes with an appeasing, rejuvenating, and uplifting scent that not just relaxes the mind but also the body. Aromaaz International is continuously providing the best quality Lemon floral water to its clients. The organization is certified by USFDA and rigorously follows the accurate industry standards while handling and packing of its products.
Melissa officinalis L. is a small evergreen tree bearing small yellow fruit known as lemon. Lemon is extremely popular for its citric and sour, and juicy taste. This delicious smelling hydrosol is extracted from fresh lemon by means of steam distillation.
Benefits of Lemon Floral Water
• This amazing floral water increases mind alertness and uplifts the mood.
• An incredible remedy in the treatment of various skin problems like acne, greasy skin, cellulites, varicose veins, etc.
• This floral water is an ideal remedy for treating different scalp-related diseases.
• Lemon hydrosol helps in the proper circulation of blood in the body.
• It is a kind of mild potion containing skin cleansing properties.
• Lemon hydrosol is an effective ingredient in the making of various skin creams and body lotions, face washes, etc. It is also used as a soothing and refreshing facial spray.
• Lemon hydrosol is extensively used in aromatherapy as it helps in uplifting, energizing, and cheering up mood.
• This floral water is effective in the treatment of spots, blemishes, sores, grazes, cuts, and new piercings.
• Avoid its contact with the eyes or mucus membranes
• If you have a sensitive skin, then it is always recommended to consult your doctor before using lemon hydrosol.
• It can cause wheezing if used in excess amounts.
• As there is not much clarity on the use of lemon hydrosols on pregnant and lactating women, it is advised to avoid any kind of use.
• If suffering from thyroid, avoid any usage of lemon hydrosols.
• If you are a diabetic and also use lemon hydrosols, then always keep a check on your blood sugar levels as this floral water can lower your blood sugar levels.