Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Vetiveria zizanoides L||North India||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Grass||earthy, slightly sweet aroma||Soluble in water|
‘Aromaaz International’ manufactures and supplies finest ranges of essential oils, floral waters and more online. All the products that the company offers are processed in an adequate environment under the surveillance of experts by following the guidelines of USFDA. The Khus (Vetiver) Hydrosol is one such product known for its high purity, exact composition, and a long shelf life.
Vetiver, also known as Khus- Khus, is a perennial grass that has a height of about 1.5 meters. It belongs to the Poaceae family and is native to India. The leaves of this grass are hard and erect. This grass is widely cultivated in the regions having tropical climate. It bears brownish- purple flowers having a bronze tinge. The scent of this grass can be identified as woody, sweet, smoky, earthy and balmy.
Overview of Khus (Vetiver) Hydrosol
The Khus (Vetiver) Floral Water is touted as a water of tranquility in India. The floral water is extracted by the process of hydro distillation of the roots of the Vetiver grass. This amazing liquid is a refreshing body mist that is extremely cooling and exhilarating.
Benefits of Khus (Vetiver) Hydrosol
• Khus (Vetiver) Hydrosol treats inflammations in nervous and circulatory system.
• The use of the hydrosol cures inflammation due to sunstrokes and dehydration.
• Khus (Vetiver) Hydrosol helps the body to fight with stress, headache, anxiety, and insomnia.
• Being a cooling agent, it brings down the body temperature in fever.
• It is widely used in perfumery industry for its great fragrance.
• Being a natural astringent, it removes excess oils from face
• The Hydrosol balances skin PH levels
Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children must avoid using Khus (Vetiver) Hydrosol.