Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pandanus Odoratissimus||India||Wild||Hydro Distillation||Flower||delicate and fruity scent.||soluble in water|
With good industry experience, Aromaaz International is persistently serving its clients with a qualitative range of Kewra Floral Water. They assure their clients of using high-quality ingredients and technologies while manufacturing their products and that too in compliance with the set quality standards.
The organic Kewra Hydrosol is botanically known as Pandanus odoratissimus and belongs to the Pandanaceae family. Kewra is a dense flowering shrub usually found along the coastline of India and the Andaman Islands. The tree bears flowers in the rainy monsoon and is harvested during the early hours of the morning before its flowers open.
Overview of Kewra Hydrosol
Kewra Floral Water is also known by the name Kewra water and Kewra Hydrolat. This floral water is obtained by the water distillation the pandanus flowers. It is a colorless liquid with a sweet, delicate and fruity scent. As no alcohol is used in its preparation, it is in high demand all over the world.
Benefits of Kewra Floral Water
• It is used as a flavouring agent in a lot of Indian curries, drinks, desserts and biryanis.
• The antioxidant properties in Kewra help in fight against cancer.
• It’s a nature’s secret to a healthy, glowing, soft skin.
• The Hydrosol is amazing facial cleanser that helps in removing dirt oil from the skin.
• The astringent properties of Kewra Hydrosol helps in opening of the clogged pores.
There are no precautionary measures reported so far for this floral water. It is non-toxic floral water and can be consumed with adequate dilution.