Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Juniperus communis||Canada||Organic||Hydro Distillation||Fruit||fruity, and floral fragrance||Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one of the trusted names in the market for the aromatic natural essential oils and hydrosols. When it is about buying the Juniper Berry Floral Water, this is the right place for you. The floral waters of the company are absolutely organic and are certified by USFDA.
Juniper berry is a pulpy fruit that is not a berry but a cone having fleshy scales that look like a berry. The coniferous tree of Juniper Berry is evergreen that goes up to a height of 6 meters. It belongs to the plant family of Cupressaceae and has its origin in Canada. The juniper berries are initially green in colour and when they ripe, they turn purple black. The plant has dark green needles and small flowers.
Overview of Juniper Berry Hydrosol
The Juniper Berry Floral Water is extracted from the hydro distillation of juniper berries. The amazingly natural, fruity, and floral fragrance of this floral water has a stimulating influence on the senses. The berries and branches of the juniper tree are used for medicinal and divine purposes since ancient times. Native Americans even used these berries to purify and cleanse the air. This incredible floral water is also an incredible antiseptic solution.
Benefits of Juniper Berry Hydrosol
• It’s an amazing circulatory stimulant.
• Helps in treating gout, rheumatic and arthritic.
• Juniper Berry Hydrosol is extremely beneficial for treating oily skin problems like acne, blocked pores, etc.
• The hydrosol helps to cure skin infections like athlete’s foot, psoriasis, etc.
• Tones the uterus and helps in bringing menstruation in case of delayed periods.
• Juniper Berry Hydrosol contains Vitamin A, C and E
• Avoid applying this floral water directly to the eyes, skin, or mucous membranes.
• Combine it with other mild floral water before using.
• Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children must avoid using this product.