Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Jasminum Sambac (L.)||Western Asia & India||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||Soluble in Alcohols, Essential Oils and insoluble|
With good years of experience, Aromaaz International is persistently involved in providing the best quality Jasmine Sambac Floral Water to its customers. The company is USFDA certified online supplier that rigorously follows set industry standards during its manufacturing, handling and packing process. The essential oils and floral waters of the company are of good and trusted quality with the best possible pricing.Botany
Jasmine Sambac, also called Arabian jasmine is an evergreen shrub that goes up to a height of 5 feet. The flowers of this plant have lovely fragrance and are white in color. Jasmine Sambac is a climber that is widely cultivated for its luscious fragrant flowers. It belongs to Oleaceae plant family and is one of the most well-known species in hundreds of jasmine plants. The leaves of this shrub are ovate and its flowers open at night diffusing nice, sweet and exhilarating fragrance.Benefits of Jasmine Sambac Floral Water
• This amazing floral water increases the mind alertness and uplifts the mood.
• This hydrosol helps in maintaining a healthy blood flow and blood-oxygen levels in the body.
• It helps in reducing rashes on the skin.
• Jasmine Sambac hydrosol is an incredible remedy to fight ageing signs. The antibacterial properties in this floral water help in reducing the effects of certain bacteria and fungus on our bodies.
• Due to its lovely and exotic fragrance, it is extensively used in aromatherapies and perfumeries.
• This hydrosol is an astounding remedy for treating skin and liver diseases.
• People suffering from constipation must avoid consuming this floral water.
• If you have a sensitive skin, then it is always recommended to consult your doctor before using Jasmine in any of its forms.