Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Jasminum Grandiflorum||India||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||Soluble in alcohol and oils|
Thinking of where to get this incredible floral water? Aromaaz International is just the right place for you. Here we are involved in providing Jasmine Floral Waters of premium quality in varying quantities.Botany
Jasmine grandiflorum is counted amongst the most excellent species of jasmine flowers. The flower is a native of South Asia and is a famous herbal plant. This climbing deciduous shrub grows to a length of 4 meters. The leaves of this plant are green, long, and have pinnate of 5- 11 leaflets. Jasmine grandiflorum flowers are white in color with basal tubes and five lobes. Owing to the plant’s beautiful flowers and alluring scent, Jasmine grandiflorum is also called the ‘Queen of Nights’ or ‘Moon Light of Groves’. These flowers bloom at night spreading their intense fragrance all over the place.Overview of Jasmine Grandiflorum Floral Water
Jasmine Grandiflorum Floral Water is an amazing natural perfume and bathing solution that not only refreshes your skin but also your senses. This floral water carries a natural fragrance of the jasmine flower that reduces stress and anxiety.Benefits of Jasmine Grandiflorum Floral Water
• This jasmine water is an ideal remedy to treat period pains, menopausal problems and PMS symptoms if added to the bathing water.
• This floral water helps in reducing anxiety and stress.
• It is an amazing facial toner.
• Jasmine Grandiflorum Floral Water should only be applied to the skin after diluting it with pure water. It can leave the skin dry in concentrated form.
• Nursing mother and pregnant ladies should consult to the doctor before using this floral water.