Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce||Southern Europe and Asia Minor||Conventional||Steam Distillation & Hydro Distillation||Fennel Seeds||sweet and earthy fragrance.||Soluble in Alcohol and Paraffin oil|
Aromaaz International is popularly known for providing 100% pure Fennel sweet floral water. Our hydrosol is very safe as it is certified from WHO and USFDA authority. To retain its natural properties, Fennel seed hydrosol is sealed in a tight bottle.
Botanical name of Fennel sweet floral water is Foeniculum vulgare dulce. Fennel is classified under carrot family and blooms flowers seasonally. It is usually harvested in dry soils near riverbanks. The plant grows up to 8 ft high and has feathery leaves of 40 centimetres.
Overview of Fennel Sweet Floral Water
Fennel sweet flora water is a translucent extract with a sweet and earthy fragrance. It blends well with essential oils like Clary sage, Cypress oil and sage oil. Hydrosol of Fennel has cell rejuvenation properties which make it ideal to be used in many cosmetic products.
Benefits of Fennel Sweet Floral Water
• Fennel hydrosol helps in improving digestion system by reducing symptoms of stomach ache and gestural problem.
• Many women experience irregular menstrual cycles. Using Fennel hydrosol helps in regular periods and easing period cramps.
• Fennel sweet floral water helps in boosting healthy lymphatic system.
• If one is experiencing irritation or any sort of skin inflammation, then few drops of Fennel hydrosol will reduce the effect.
• Due to its strong aroma, it is used for spiritual and mental health. It boosts up confidence and alleviates anxiety and depression.
Although Fennel sweet floral water is very safe when consumed but it is guided to take precautions during pregnancy and lactation. If you are having sensitive skin, do consult a doctor before applying it directly on skin. It should be kept away from ears, eyes and nose.