Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Eugenia caryophyllus||Indonesia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flower Buds||refreshing fragrance||soluble in water|
Aromaaz International is a trusted online wholesale megastore with team passionate personnel to provide purest Clove floral water. The hydrosol is certified from WHO and USFDA which makes it safe to be used by people of every age.
Native to Maluku Islands of Indonesia, Cloves are scented flower buds of tree which grows up to 8- 12 m tall. Color of its flower gradually changes from green to red as it matures. It is cultivated in different seasons in different countries which makes it available whole year.
Overview of Clove Floral Water
Hydrosol of clove is attained during distillation of its essential oil. Flower buds of clove tree are the major source of filtering pure hydrosol. Due to its therapeutic significance, it is admired globally by across many industries.
Benefits of Clove Floral Water
• Clove floral water has a very refreshing fragrance that helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
• Hydrosol of clove is included in lotions, creams, bathing soaps and skin toner.
• Due to its refreshing fragrance it is used in many room fresheners, perfumes and deodorants.
• To add flavors in meat or any other dish, one can use clove hydrosol for his culinary purposes.
• Due to its hot and property, the hydrosol is used in clearing clogged nose and heavy cough.
Excessive use of Clove hydrosol can lead to skin rashes, itching and inflammation as it contains warming properties. When taking orally in heavy dosages, it can result in sore gums, bleeding or swollen gums.