Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Salvi Sclarea||Canada||conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||strong and effective aroma||Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water|
Explore non-ending benefits of Clary sage floral water with Aromaaz International. We are known for providing the widest range of pure essential oils and oleoresins at affordable rates. Our first aim is to deliver our customers their desired product with the safest packaging services.
Botanically clary sage is known as Salvia sclarea. The plant has a very short duration of lifespan and is herbaceous perennial in the genus Salvia. The plant is originated from the Mediterranean Basin, some regions of North Africa and Central Asia. Due to its infinite benefits, the plant is widely used for making essential oils.
Overview of Clary Sage Floral water
Also known as Salvia sclarea, clary sage floral hydrosol is widely used for medicinal and culinary purposes. It’s every part including leaves, flowers, stems and seeds are used in many ways. The oil of this plant has antidepressants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. It can be directly applied on the skin and taken orally without any hesitation.
Benefits of Clary Sage Floral water
• Clary sage hydrosol can be used for improving mental health by relaxing hormones.
• It helps in lowering the blood pressure and soothes respiratory issues in women with urinary incontinence.
• Clary sage has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and hence protects body from viral, cough and cold.
• Due to its strong and effective aroma, it is popularly used as aromatherapy oil for relaxing nerves and hormones.
• When mixing clary sage hydrosol with coconut oil and applied directly on the wound, it can fasten the healing process.
Some studies showed that excessive use of clary sage floral hydrosol can increase the production of estrogen in the body. The oil should be avoided at the time of pregnancy and lactation as it can harm the baby or foetus.