Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Magnolia Champaca||Canada and India||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flowers||very strong and refreshing fragrance||soluble in water.|
Get the finest quality of Champka hydrosol at Aromaaz International. Our hydrosol is known for its 100% purity and toxic-free substances. It is reliable for every individual as it is certified under WHO and USFDA authorities.
Magnolia champaca previously classified as Michelia champaca, is an evergreen tree known for its fragrant flowers. Its timber is used in fire work and other wood purposes. It is a large tree which grows up to 50 meters. Colour of flowers can vary from yellow to orange and so its fragrance.
Overview of Champka hydrosol
To prepare Champka hydrosol, fragrant flowers of Magnolia champaca are Hydro distilled. Due to its strong and sweet fragrance, it is heavily used in the formulation of perfumes, soaps and deodorants. It is also acclaimed for possessing antibacterial, anti-allergic, skin rejuvenation, anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Champka Hydrosol
• Champka hydrosol has very strong and refreshing fragrance which makes it ideal ingredient for perfume and deodorant making.
• Due to its stress relieving property it is used in aromatherapy oils and products to alleviate body fatigue, and depression feeling.
• People who are allergic-prone can use it for reducing skin irritation and rashes.
• It has skin rejuvenation properties. Adding two-three drops of Champka hydrosol in moisturizer helps in healing skin cracks and minor cuts.
• Applying 2-3 drops of Champka Hydrosol acts as a natural perfume that do not leaves any sign of irritation on the skin.
Champka Hydrosol can be used for many purposes and it has no proven side effects yet. It is also safe during lactation but should seek medical advice during pregnancy for being on a safer side.