Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Chamaemelum Nobile||France||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flower||sweet and fruity aroma||soluble in water|
There are several benefits of Chamomile German floral water. Involve all these benefits in your life with Aromaaz International. We also provide quality essential oils, oleoresins, certified organic oils and traditional Indian Attars.
Chamomile German is also known as Chamomile, Roman chamomile, English chamomile and ground apple. The plant is heavily cultivated in the fields of Europe, North America and Argentina. It has daisy like white flowers with a procumbent branches and stems. It blooms in the month of June and July.
Overview of Chamomile German Floral Water
With a sweet and fruity aroma, Chamomile German floral water is a rich source of anti-inflammatory agent. It blends well with lavender flower water for better results. The colour of the extract is slight blue and is extracted by hydro distillation process. It can be used in beverages as well as for adding flavours in food.
Benefits of Chamomile German Floral Water
• When taken orally, it can treat diseases like intestinal gas, jet lag, running nose, hay fever and diarrhea.
• The floral water can help in increasing mental attention and sharpening memory.
• Women with painful periods can get relieved from their menstrual cramps and swelling.
• It can treat skin damage, inflammation, rashes, pimples and acne with the natural processing.
• It is widely used in culinary process to enhance the taste of food.
When taken orally or applied directly on the skin, Chamomile German floral water is stated to be safe. However, it can cause some sort of allergic reactions to some people. It can also result in eye irritation if applied near the eyes.