Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Matricaria Recutica||France||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flower||Soluble in Water|
Explore the wide variety of essential oils and dilutions with Aromaaz International. You can trust us and our services for providing the fine quality Chamomile blue floral water for distinctive purposes. We wrap our products with safest packaging material to keep it safe to use.Botany
The botanical name of Chamomile blue floral water is Matricaria recutica. It is an annual plant which has rich source of herbal components. Its flowers bloom in middle of the summer and have a very strong aroma. The tree is widely found across the Europe and Asia and reaches up to the height of 60cm.Overview of Chamomile Blue Floral Water
The oil of Chamomile blue floral water is extracted with steam distillation method. The flower head of the plant is used for making the floral water. The oil is widely used for herbal and potential pharmacology purposes.Benefits of Chamomile Blue Floral Water
• For decades Chamomile blue floral water has been acclaimed for possessing many herbal benefits. Also, it is popularly used for curing many diseases.
• People fighting with insomnia can experience visible effects by having a cup of herbal tea regularly.
• It can be used for treating many skin diseases like rashes, inflammations and allergies as it contain antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
• People with dry and itchy skin can benefit from it rapidly.
• The oil has fruity and sweet aroma and hence is used in making many scents and perfumes.
In some people, using Chamomile blue floral water can result in severe allergic and skin reactions. It is adviced to keep it away from the children as it can affect eyesight. Some might experience vomiting and hypersensitivity reactions as well.