Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cedrus deodara||Himalayan plateau||Hydro Distillation||Branches||Water soluble|
Avail the high quality and pure essential oils with Aromaaz International. We offer finest and widest variety of oleoresins, certified oils, traditional Indian Attars and hydrosols like Cedarwood Himalayan floral water for varying purposes.Botany
Commonly known as Tibetan Cedar wood, cedar wood Himalayan floral oil is processed under hydro distillation method. The tree originates from Himalayan Plateau and is a large evergreen coniferous tree that reaches the height of 40 to 50m. The tree is worshipped as a divine tree and hence it is also known as “Wood of the Gods.”Overview of Cedarwood Himalayan Floral Water
Cedarwood Himalayan floral water is extracted from wooden parts of the tree with use of hydro distillation method. The extract is easily soluble in water. Cedarwood Himalayan extract is pale yellow to green in colour and has a woody and balsamic aroma.Benefits of Cedarwood Himalayan Floral Water
• In ancient times, oil of cedar wood was used as a base in the making of numerous paints.
• Due to its fresh and woody aroma, it is used in aromatherapy for treating nervous system and imbalanced hormones.
• The oil has so many biological benefits that help in attaining good heart rate, blood pressure and immune functioning.
• It boosts up the quality of life by maintaining the functioning of kidney and liver.
• It has so many skin benefits that help in treating acne, inflammation, pimples and rashes.
Although Cedarwood Himalayan Floral Water is said to be very safe when consumed but it is not guided to be used by pregnant and lactating women. Also, it can result in skin irritation and allergies to people with sensitive skins.