Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Juniperus sabina||Canada||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flower||very strong and fresh woody scent||Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water|
Be it any essential oil or Cedarleaf (thuja) floral water you can avail the purest range with Aromaaz International. Other then essential oils, we specialize in dilutions, oleoresins and traditional Indian attars.
Cedar leaf or thuja is an evergreen tree that has origins in Canada. The oil is extracted via hydro distillation method. The oil has a very strong and fresh woody scent that helps in treating many anxiety issues. Its colour ranges from pale greenish yellow to colourless. Due to its therapeutic properties it is used in medical industry. The oil is insoluble in alcohol yet soluble in water.
Overview of Cedarleaf (Thuja) Floral Water
Cedarleaf floral water has a very sweet and woody fragrance that makes it ideal to be used in many perfumes and soaps. Thuja tree grows up to the height of 20 meters and is a relative of Thuja plicata. The branches of the trees itself take roots to grow further. Due to its numerous benefits, it is known as Tree of Life.
Benefits of Cedarleaf (Thuja) Floral Water
• Cedar leaf has a very pleasant and woody aroma that is why it is used in many perfumes and scents.
• It has so many benefits which make it ideal to use it cosmetics and skin treating medicines.
• The oil is very beneficial during cough, fever, headache, intestinal parasites and venereal diseases.
• In case of any injury, burn, arthritis and warts, the oil can be used to treat all of them.
• For treating skin infection like ringworm, it can be very effective due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The dosage of thuja oil should be taken under the prescription of doctors. Before taking this oil, person’s age, health and other factor are to be considered before consuming it. Also, it should be avoided by the pregnant and lactating women as it contains abortifacient effect.