Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Ellettaria Cardamomum||Kerala, India||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Seeds||sweet, balsamic in fragrance.||soluble in water|
Due to its several benefits, demand of Cardamom floral water is always high. At Aromaaz International, we provide 100% pure Cardamom floral water extracted with natural distillation method. Our product is USFDA and WHO certified.
Botanically known as Ellettaria Cardamomum, is native to Southern India. In some regions of world it is known as green or true cardamom. The plant is an herbaceous of ginger family. It grows up to 2- 4 m and blooms a flower of white or pale violet colour. Fruit of this plant is used for many purposes.
Overview of Cardamom Floral Water
When extracted with hydro distillation method, cardamom hydrosol is attained. Seeds of this plant are major source of natural oils. This hydrosol has important constituents like Sabinene, Limonene, Neryl Acetate, Methyl Heptenone, and Alpha Pinene.
Benefits of Cardamom Floral Water
• Applying Cardamom floral water helps in curing cramps and muscle pain.
• People with asthma can actually benefit by Cardamom hydrosol.
• It is very helpful during whopping cough, clogged nose and viral fever.
• It can be used as room spray to spread positive vibes and energy.
• Adding few drops of Cardamom floral water to mouth wash can help in preventing oral cavity.
Cardamom hydrosol is possibly safe when applied by pregnant and lactating women. However, taking it in excessive amount can lead to miscarriage. In case of Gallstones, one should not consume as it can accelerate gallstone colic.