Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Bergamia||Italy||conventional||Cold Press||Peel of Fruit||mild spicy tone||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one stop shop for all types of essential oils, hydrosols, oleoresins and dilutions. We are known for providing the best and pure bergamot hydrosol at the most reasonable rates.
Bergamot orange is a popular citrus fruit which is a hybrid of lemon and bitter orange. Botanically, the plant is known as Citrus Bergamia. Due to its fresh fragrance, it is widely used in perfumes. Juice of this plant tastes a little sour than grape fruit. Bergamot is constituted with properties of neoeriocitrin, naringin, neohesperidin, ponceritin, melitidin, and mitrocin and 0.69% miriflin with 0% moisture brutieridina
Overview of Bergamot Hydrosol
Oil of bergamot is extracted from peel of fruit. Bergamot hydrosol is used in treating many skin diseases. Some people use it by inhaling it and some by consuming it orally. Its oil has so many active chemicals that helps the skin to fight from the UV rays.
Benefits of Bergamot Hydrosol
• Bergamot hydrosol is used in aromatherapy for mental alertness.
• People with anxiety issues during radiation treatment can use bergamot hydrosol for relaxation.
• It can act as a natural sun screen. It can be applied directly on skin to protect the body from UV rays.
• A type of cancer that occurs in white blood cells can be treated with this oil.
• It’s use also helps in relaxing the nerves, anxiety and depression.
Bergamot hydrosol is likely safe when taken orally. However, it should be avoided at the time of pregnancy and breast-feeding. Bergamot effects in lowering the blood sugar level which can harm a diabetic. Also, it should be avoided after any major surgery.