Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Ocimum basilicum||Egypt||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flower and Stems||floral and herbaceous scent||soluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Explore the wide range of oleoresins, essential oils and certified organic oils at Aromaaz International. We provide our customers with the purest extracted oils under affordable rates. However, here we have come up with wide array of Basil Hydrosol that is acclaimed for many therapeutical properties.
Basil is a very tender plant. Some varieties of basil can be cultivated annually and some are perennial. It is also known as African blue basil and in India it is known as Tulsi. It is usually used for the culinary purpose to bring freshness in food. The oil is extracted via hydro distillation process.
Overview of Basil Hydrosol
Every part of basil is used for many medicinal purposes. The plant is constituted with ascorbic acid, citric acid and potassium sorbate. It is widely used for the healing process. Also., the plant has a sacred significance in Hinduism.
Benefits of Basil Hydrosol
• It is used for treating acne, pimples and many other skin diseases.
• It is good for mental health. People use it for meditation and rejuvenation process.
• Person with kidney disorders can be benefitted with it.
• Intestinal gas, stomach spasms and diarrhea can be treated by it.
• Studies have shown that a person can get relief after snake or insect bite with use of basil oil on affected area.
Basil is said to be safe at the time of pregnancy and lactation. It is also safe for the use of children as well. However, it can lower the blood pressure in some conditions. It contains some chemicals of estrogen that can increase the risk of liver cancer.