Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Illicium verum||Australia||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Flower||sweet, black licorice like arom||Soluble in ethyl alcohol & water|
Are you looking for an online wholesale megastore for Aniseed Floral Water? If yes then, your search has come to an end with Aromaaz International. We make sure to provide the safest delivery of your demanded product right at your footstep.
Anise is an herb of Schisandraceae family. In some places of world, it is known as star anise, star anise seed, badian and Chinese star anise. The plant is from the native of northeast Vietnam and Southwest China. It is medium in size which is used for the extraction of shikimic acid.
Overview of Aniseed Floral Water
Along with the fruit, its roots and leaves are also used for therapeutic purposes. It is said that anise have such chemicals that include estrogen effects. It is also used as an effective insecticide. The oil is extracted from the hydro distillation process. The colour of the liquid is very transparent or a bit hazy.
Benefits of Aniseed Floral Water
• Aniseeds have so many skin benefits as it contains detoxifying properties. The herb is antiseptic also.
• It can reduce hair fall. It helps in hair re-growth and repairing the damaged hair.
• An aniseed is very effective in reducing menstrual cramps. It contains properties of estrogen that is a female hormone.
• It is also used in many dishes to bring hot and rich flavor.
• It is also used in many soaps, creams, perfumes and deodorants.
Unlike other extracts, Aniseed floral water is safe at the time of pregnancy and lactation. It is also safe for children as well. However, it can cause some allergic issues to some people with soft skin. It is recommended to keep anise away from breast cancer and uterine cancer patients.