Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Polianthestuberosa||India||Solvent Extraction||Flowers||Soluble in Ethanol. Insoluble in water|
People looking for naturally-extracted absolute oil can trust Aromaaz International that supplies it in different packaging options. By adhering to the quality standards of the regulatory bodies, the extracted oil is safe to use.Botany
Tuberose plant belongs to the family Aparagaceae that grows to a height of 45cm.This night blooming plant grows in elongated spikes and produces white flowers in cluster. Leaves are bright green in colour and are long in shape.Benefits of Tuberose Floral Absolute Oil
• Tuberose Floral Absolute Oil is used in aromatherapy.
• The oil treats headache & nausea and improves blood circulation.
• It offers protection to the skin from infections and also promotes good sleep.
• The bottle of Tuberose Floral Absolute Oil should be kept in airtight bottle so that it retains its original aroma.
• Nursing mother should consult to doctor before using this oil.
Always dilute the oil before using it on the skin as it may cause allergic reactions on many.