Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Dianthus Caryophyllus||India||Extraction methods||Flowers||Lily-Of-The-Valley Bases, Carnation, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood|
To help people make in use of the best Red Champaca Floral Absolute Oil, here we are offering it in different quantities to meet varying needs of the customers for it.Botany
Dianthus Caryophyllus roots itself from Dianthus, a genus of a species of approximately 300 flowering Plants. It is traditionally prescribed in European herbal medicine to treat coronary and nervous disorders. Red Champaca is the most enticing, exotic floral scents categorized as a precious luxury perfume material.Overview of Red Champaca Floral Absolute Oil
Red Champaca Floral also know as Golden Champaca or Red Champaca is a large evergreen tree and is listed under essential oil with Linalol, Eugenol, Methyl-Eugenol, Methyl Ethyl-Ethers as its constituents. It blends well with Lily-of-the-Valley Bases, Carnation, Rose, Sandalwood essential oil, and more. It is grown in tropical and sub-tropical regions of Australia as an ornamental species.Benefits of Red Champaca Floral Absolute Oil
• The use of Red Champaca Floral Absolute Oil is common in treating skin issues like blemishes, irritated skin, acne, spots and oily skin.
• It proves great as an anti-depressant for soothing and relaxing the body as well as in strengthening the mind.
• Many times, this oil is used as a vaporizer for curing one from fever, headache, cold and flu.
• Apart from therapeutic uses, the oil is also used for holistic therapy.
• Red Champaca Floral Absolute Oil is also popularly used in evoking the feelings of love and romance.