Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Tilia Vulgaris||Tunisia||conventional||Solvent extraction||Plant Resin||balsamic and smoky aroma||Soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
Get the best out of Floral Absolute Oil with Aromaaz International. We provide 100% pure essential oils to meet your diverse needs. Our offered Myrrh Floral Absolute Oil is handled with utmost care and secured packaging service for a safe delivery.
Also known as lime trees or lime bushes, Tilla is a native of temperate northern hemisphere. Unlike other absolute oil flowers, Tilla are not small bushes. It is a large deciduous tree which extent to the height of 20 to 40 meters.
Overview of Myrrh Floral Absolute Oil
Myrrh floral oil is extracted from the dried resin of the tree. Myrrh is the member of the family of Burseraceae plant. In recent years, the essence of oil has increased drastically in anti-ageing cosmetics.
Benefits of Myrrh Floral Absolute Oil
• It is popularly used in pharmacy. It is used for treating tooth ache. Hence, many antiseptic products like toothpaste, mouthwashes and gargles have Myrrh as key ingredient.
• Myrrh oil has perceived healing benefits.
• The oil also helps women with irregular periods and menopause.
• Using the oil declines the signs of aging.
• It’s a great preventive for cracked or chapped skin.
Excessive use of Myrrh oil can cause abnormal heart rate. Its excessive use can also affect kidneys. Therefore, the dosage of Myrrh oil should always be taken under expert’s recommendation.