Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Calendula Officinalis||France||Food Grade Solvent||flower||Soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
Covering the international market, Aromaaz International has earned its name in providing the finest quality of Calendula Floral Absolute Oil. By using the qualitative extraction method and packaging service, we ensure to provide our customers with the best essential oil.Botany
Calendula is the member of the family Asteraceae. It shares it native roots with Southern Europe and requires warm temperature to grow well. It is short-lived aromatic herbaceous perennial which grows to 80 cm. The plant usually have sparsely branched lax or erect stems. It compromises of thick capitulum and hairy bracts.Overview of Calendula Floral Absolute Oil
Calendula Floral Absolute Oil is widely used for making ointments, creams, and salves. The oil is extracted from marigold flowers. It shares antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Due to its natural benefits, it is also processed into a tincture, tea and capsules for direct use.Benefits of Calendula Floral Absolute Oil
• The oil is beneficial for skin and hair. Hence, it is used in making ointments, creams and salves.
• Using it regularly, improvises skin quality and appearance of the outer body.
• It contains SPF properties and thus, widely used as the natural sun scream
• Mothers prefer it to cure the open wound and it has proven results.
• The oil is also used for treating skin acne. Many people use it as a cleanser for a glowing skin.
It is likely to be said unsafe to consume Calendula Oil in case of pregnancy. There is a chance of miscarriage or harm to the foetus. It can also cause allergic reaction in people who are allergic to the Compositae family.