Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Viola odorata., Simmondsiachinensis||Canada||Conventional||Solvent extraction||Leaves||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water|
With many years of experience, we are continuously supplying exotic oil dilution and many essential oils to clients all over the world. Customers can make use of our offered Violet Leaf 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil for many health-related issues, perfumery and other benefits without any hassles.Overview of Violet Leaf 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
The Violet leaf plant is tiny perennial plant that mostly grows with its ornamental flowers. Freshly picked young leaves are solvent extracted to yield a liquid that appear green to dark green and brown-green in colour having thick viscous consistency.Benefits of Violet Leaf 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
• This oil acts on the skin and is known to treat many skin issues.
• Violet Leaf 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil exhibits excellent effect on body and provide relief from inflammation.
• It has calming and soothing properties that is used to offer ease in many conditions.
• Avoid using Violet Leaf 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil during pregnancy.
• This exotic oil dilution is possibly sensitising for many individuals.