Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Vetiveriazizanoides, Simmondsiachinensis||India and Sri Lanka||Conventional||Steam Distillation||dry roots||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water|
We are trusted entity that supplies Vetiver Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil in airtight bottle to customers. Owing to our quality attributes such as natural ingredient and safe industry standards, we offer 100% oil.Overview of Vetiver Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
Vetiver roots washed, soaked, chopped and dried prior subjecting it to the steam distillation process for extracting oil from it; thus, it is 100% pure and safe to use. The thick viscous liquid is colourless or may be pale yellow in colour that has rich and woody aroma.Benefits of Vetiver Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
• Vetiver Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil reduces inflammation, prevents bacterial infections and nervous disorders.
• The oil eliminates scars and speed-up healing process of wound.
• It provides relief from insomnia and also acts as a tonic. Precautionary Measures!
• Vetiver Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil may lead to skin irritation in some users. Therefore, a skin test must be performed before applying on the actual site.
• Always keep the oil away from eye contact.
• Do not transfer this exotic oil dilution into any other bottle as the dark glass bottle in which the oil is supplied retains its freshness and enhances its shelf life.