Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Polianthes tuberose, Simmondsia chinensis||India||Conventional||Solvent Extraction||Flowers||Soluble in ethanol. Insoluble in water|
Our supplied Tuberose Absolute 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil is pure and safe to use. We at Aromaaz International, widely known for our quality attributes as we follow strict regulatory standards during it processing and packing.Botany and Overview of Tuberose Absolute 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
Tuberose is a perennial and tall tree that has long and thin leaves. This has white flower that undergoes solvent extraction process for the extraction of oil from it. The dark yellow-colored liquid is viscous in nature and has earthy aroma. The 100% pure oil is solid at room temperature and melts down when placed in hot water. Since the flower has beautiful fragrance, it is often known as ‘Night Queen’.Benefits of Tuberose Absolute 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
• Tuberose Absolute 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil has a pleasing fragrance that provides a relaxing effect on muscles, brain and nerves.
• This provides relief from anxiety, cramps, depression, stress and cough.
• It is used for promoting and stimulating circulation, therefore, providing a warming effect.
• Due to its rich and long-lasting fragrance, it is widely used in making of deodorants.
• Pregnant ladies should avoid using Tuberose Absolute 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil. Seek medical advice in case they wish to use it.
• Always keep the bottle airtight so that the oil retains its original fragrance as well as effect.