Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nardostachys jatamansi, Simmondsia chinensis||India, Nepal||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Roots||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water|
At Aromaaz International, consumers get an option to enjoy benefits of naturally extracted exotic oil dilution. Our offered Spikenard Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil is safe to use.Botany and Overview of Spikenard Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
Spikenard is a soft and aromatic herb that has a rhizome root with bitter to pungent smell. The roots are used for the extraction of oil from it. This is one of the earlier used aromatic oils that were used by ancient Egyptians. This steam distilled oil of 3% dilution in jojoba produces exotic and long-lasting essence with woody aroma.Benefits of Spikenard Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
• This exotic oil dilution is used for its therapeutic properties.
• When used in diffusers, it promotes sleep, keeps you stress-free and clams down the mind.
• It may support scalp health and can be used in ointments, massage oils and balms.
• Always store the bottle of the oil upright and avoid its direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
• Keep the bottle of the exotic oil dilution firmly closed after using it.