Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Santalum album, Simmondsia Chinensis||Canada||Conventional||Steam-distilled||Wood||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Aromaaz International is a popular e-commerce platform that offers the best quality exotic oil dilution. Our offered Sandalwood Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil is pure and is used in perfumery and other industry.Botany
Sandalwood is a medium-sized hemiparasitic and evergreen tree whose roots grow into other trees. This can grow to a height of 30ft. The brown grey trunk has smooth and slender branches, small purple blossoms and leathery leaves. To extract oil from this plant, wood of the tree undergoes the steam distillation process. The extracted liquid is colourless to pale yellow in color and has a medium consistency.Benefits of Sandalwood Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
• Sandalwood Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil can be applied to the skin as it provides protection to sores, pimples, wounds and boils from becoming septic.
• It provides relief from different types of inflammation.
• It soothes and tightens skin.
• This strengthens muscles and gums when used properly.
• This exotic oil dilution should be stored at a room temperature in the presence of minimal light as it will retain its original therapeutic properties.