Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Triticumvulgare||India||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Germ of wheat||wheaty aroma||Insoluble in water; soluble in organic solvents|
Aromaaz International is a trusted online platform that supplies the best quality Wheat germ oil. Prepared by means of the cold-pressed method, the oil is free from the chemical compound and is believed to be rich in vitamin E and safe to use.
An Overview of Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat Germ Oil is obtained from the kernel of the wheat core that helps the plant to reproduce and spawn to form new wheat. It is separated during the milling process by means of cold pressed method. The obtained oil appears yellowish in color and is a rich source of vitamin E, A and D.
History and Historical Uses of Wheat Germ Oil
• It was used by athletes to help them in enhancing their performance and endurance.
• Since the primordial time, the oil was used for preventing and treating malignant attacks and cardiovascular problems as it is rich in vitamin E.
• Wheat germ oil was also used in the formulations of anti-aging skin care product, soaps, lotions, etc.
• The oil is used to prevent birth defects, fight fat accumulation problems and also promotes blood sugar level.
• It exhibits many therapeutic qualities such as a stimulant, relaxing, anti-oxidant, anti-aging, etc.
General Precautionary Measures!
• In case you are allergic to wheat germ oil, do not use it.
• If you are suffering from any health issues, avoid using the oil unless it’s been recommended by your doctor or a health specialist.
• If you are allergic to dyes, preservatives, foods, etc. then speak to the doctor once before using this oil.