Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cocosnucifera||Sri Lanka||Conventional||Cold Pressed||nut||same as coconut||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Variety: Virgin coconut oil
We supply 100% Virgin coconut oil that is pure and obtained by means of cold pressed method. The extracted oil has a perfect balance of nutrients that make it an ideal choice for health, skin and hair.
The coconut tree belongs to the family Arecaceae that has only a few species of the genera left. It is characterized as an un-branched tree that is cylindrical in shape and has pillar-like stem that grows to a height of 25-30 m in height. The trunk of the tree is ringed that have scars when the old leaves fall down.
History and Historical Uses of Virgin coconut oil
• In the year 2001, Virgin coconut oil was imported from Philippines to the USA.
• In the coastal and tropical regions for Africa, South & Central America, India and most of the parts in Asia, the oil was used to soothe body, mind and spirit during 1500 BC.
• In the South Asian country, the oil was used to keep hair thick, moisturized and dark.
• The oil was used for faster healing of burns, wounds and cuts.
• This was also used in the preparation of candle to provide light.
• Virgin coconut oil increases good cholesterol level in the body.
• The oil shows an anti-inflammatory response on the human skin.
• It exhibits amazing therapeutic properties such as antioxidant, antidepressant, etc.
• The oil aids in weight loss.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Avoid using Virgin coconut oil under high temperature.
• Keep the oil bottle away from the direct exposure to sunlight.
• Always keep the bottle’s lid close else the oil will lose its potency.
• Never use Virgin coconut oil in a hot water tub.