Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Sesamum Indicum||India||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seeds||distinct seed aroma||Insoluble in water|
Variety: Sesame Seed Oil
Sesame Seed oil supplied by Aromaaz International is high on demand due to its therapeutic quality. The varying colour of the oil depends whether it is extracted raw or roasted. The obtained oil is concentrated in nature and pure.
Seasame plant belongs to family Pedaliaceae that grows to a height of 50-100 cm. The leaves are arranged in opposite manner and have broad lanceolate. The flowers are long and yellow in color. The color of flower varies from purple, white or blue. Seeds are small in size and 3-4mm long and 1mm thick. The seeds are ovate in shape and the weight varies from 20-40mg.
Brief History & Historical Uses of Sesame Seed Oil
• Seasame Seed Oil has an interesting story that dates back to the Chinese history where the Cui family started grinding the seeds at their home, about 600 years ago. The oil thus obtained was used as household fuel. Later on, it was used for cooking and for other nutritional benefits.
• Initially, the oil was used in Biological studies by Chinese around 5000 years ago. In America, Japan and India, this was used to lower the risk of high blood pressure.
• Rich in Vitamins A, B and E, and the sesame oil was used to delay ageing process and were used in Chinese medicines.
• During ancient time, the oil was used to improve the immune system as well.
• The oil is used to maintain healthy heart, reduces blood pressure, helps in bone growth, and manages depression as well as anxiety.
• It cures dental issues, improves digestion and also lowers inflammation in the body.
• Seasame oil is rich in Vitamins such as vitamin B complex, D & E, protein and minerals such as calcium & phosphorous.
General Precautionary Measures!
• The oil is warm in nature that increases heat in the body thus; it should not be used during summer season. It can be used during winter but with proper care.
• In case any user is using anticoagulant medicine, they should first consult their doctor as the oil can lead to lowering of blood pressure and thinning of blood.