Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cucumis Sativus||USA||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seed||It is soluble in alcohols and oils|
Cucumber seed Certified Organic Oil
Cucumber seed Oil is 100% organic in nature and is safe to use. The oil is obtained by the process of steam distillation from the seeds of the cucumber. This is approved by USFDA and is extracted under strict hygienic conditions at ‘Aromaaz International’. We are recognised cucumber seed oil supplier in US, UK and other countries of the world. Buy it from us in bulk quantities for distinctive purposes.
The Cucumber plant belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family. This is a creeping vine that has fruits (cucumiform fruits) and is also used as a vegetable. The leaves are hairy with 3-5 pointed lobes. Stems have branched tendrils that support the plant. Flowers are 5-petalled and are unisexual.
Brief Description of Cucumber Seed Oil
Cucumber Oil is extracted by means of the cold pressed process from its seeds. The obtained oil is rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin C, B1, Oleic acid and phytosterols. The oils are used to supply essential nutrients and have amazing cooling and soothing properties. Additionally, the oils are also considered to have sodium, magnesium, sulphur and other minerals.
• Cucumber is considered to have a 3000 years old history.
• It was used for culinary purposes and also for raw eating.
• The fruit is cylindrical in shape that has numerous nutrients. It was cultivated in different parts of the world including Egypt, Rome, UK, China, France, Israel and USA.
Cucumber Seed Oil Uses
Few cucumber seed certified organic oil suppliers offer the oil worldwide for skin care products. Aromaaz International is one of them.
Cucumber Seeds Oil benefits
• This is known to have excellent properties such as relaxing, anti-cancerous, anti-inflammatory, relaxing, laxative, antidote, rejuvenating and anti-ulcer.
• The oil is rich in different types of Vitamins such as Vitamin B6, B5, B3, B2, B1 and minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron and also folic acid.
General Precautionary Measures!
As Cucumber seed certified organic oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures.
• It should be used only for the external purpose.
• Do not apply the oil in case you are allergic to Cucumber.
• Nursing mothers, children and pregnant ladies should avoid its usage in any way.
• Avoid using the oil on eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Cucumber Seed certified organic oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Cucumber Seeds organic oil wholesale supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Cucumber Seeds organic oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.