Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cucumis Sativus||USA||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seed||Insoluble in water|
Cucumber seed Oil is 100% organic in nature and is safe to use. The oil is obtained by the process of steam distillation from the seeds of the cucumber. This is approved by USFDA and is extracted under strict hygienic condition at ‘Aromaaz International’. Buy it from us in distinctive quantities for distinctive purposes.
Cucumber plant belongs to Cucurbitaceae family. This is a creeping vine that has fruits (cucumiform fruits) and is also used as a vegetable. The leaves are hairy with 3-5 pointed lobes. Stems have branched tendrils that supports the plant. Flowers are 5-petalled and are unisexual.
Brief Description of Cucumber Seed Oil
Cucumber Oil is extracted by means of the cold pressed process from its seeds. The obtained oil is rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin C, B1, Oleic acid and phytosterols. The oils are used to supply essential nutrients and have amazing cooling and soothing properties. Additionally, the oils are also considered to have sodium, magnesium, sulphur and other minerals.
• Cucumber is considered to have a 3000 years old history.
• It was used for culinary purpose and also for raw eating.
• The fruit is cylindrical in shape that has numerous nutrients. It was cultivated in different parts of the world including Egypt, Rome, UK, China, France, Israel and USA.
• This is known to have excellent properties such as relaxing, anti-cancerous, anti-inflammatory, relaxing, laxative, antidote, rejuvenating and anti-ulcer.
• The oil is rich in different types of Vitamins such as Vitamin B6, B5, B3, B2, B1 and minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron and also folic acid.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It should be used only for the external purpose.
• Do not apply the oil in case you are allergic to Cucumber.
• Nursing mother, children and pregnant lady should avoid its usage in anyway.
• Avoid using the oil on eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.