Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Coriandrum Sativum||Southern Europe and North Africa to Southern west||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seeds||herbaceous ,sweet, spicy smell.||Insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol|
Treat all your digestion problems with Coriander oil. At Aromaaz International, we assure our services with the widest and purest form of certified organic oils. It contains analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which make it ideal to be used in many home remedies.
Other name of Coriander is Cilantro or Chinese Parlsey which is an annual herb composed with edible leaves and stems. This plant of Apiaceae family is indigenous to Southern Europe and Northern Africa which grows up to 20 inch tall.
Overview of Organic Coriander Oil
Coriander oil is constituted with analgesic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, carminative and depurative properties which make it ideal to be used in many medicinal and cosmetic industries. The oil is extracted by steam distilling the seeds of coriander plants.
Benefits of Organic Coriander Oil
• Consuming Organic Coriander Oil can help people desiring to lose their excessive weight as it promotes lipolysis.
• During spasmodic cholera, Coriander oil can be very beneficial. It also reduces risk of spasmodic cramps, nervous cramps and convulsions.
• Almost every home-maker uses Coriander oil to add flavours and some healthy factors to the dish.
• Consuming Coriander oil in daily diet can keep all the digestive issues at bay. Taking one tablespoon of this oil can eliminate gestural problem from the intestine.
• Excessive consumption of Coriander oil can cause severe liver issues and allergic reactions like rashes, breathing difficulty and swelling on some parts of the body.
• Women with pregnancy and lactation should not use it in high amounts as it can cause abnormal gland secretion.