Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Andropogon Nardus||Indonesia||Conventional||Hydro-Distillation||Aerial Parts||Lemony scent and subtle wood tone||Soluble in Alcohol and insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International has earned its reputation by covering the milestones of providing purest form of Citronella oil. Due to its enormous benefits and no harmful side effects it has always been high in demand.
Indigenous to tropical Asia, Andropogon Nardus is an aromatic grass of Poaceae family. The grass cannot be eaten in the raw form, although after extracting its oil from aerial parts with Hydro-distillation method it can be used in various forms.
Overview of Citronella Oil
Obtained from the aerial parts of the plant including leaves and stems, citronella oil has extensive benefits in making soaps, perfumes, cosmetics and flavouring spices. The oil has anti-bacterial and anti-pests properties and hence becomes a great insect repellent.
Benefits of Citronella Oil
• Citronella oil is primarily extracted for its methyl is oeugenol which prevents the body from bacterial invasion.
• It protects the body from various infections in kidney, digestive system, urinary bladder and urethra.
• The oil has extensive use in aromatherapy to treat people with depression and hypertension.
• Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of Citronella oil helps in reliving the spasm occurring in the respiratory, muscular and nervous system.
• It accelerates sweating capability in the body to remove harmful toxins from the body.
Despite being beneficial, Citronella oil has side effects if used in inappropriate ways. The oil can lead to dermatitis, stomach irritation and skin sensitization. Also, women who are planning to conceive should avoid using it.