Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Capsicum annum L||Southern North America and Northern South America||Conventional||Solvent Extraction||Fruit||warm odour||Soluble in oil, insoluble in water|
Availing the purest form of Chilli/ Capsicum oil can be hassling. With Aromaaz International explore the finest quality of WHO and USFDA certified organic oils. We assure our oils are packed with no chemicals and harmful substance.
Botanically known as Capsicum annum L, Chilli/ Capsicum is a hot perennials of Solanaceae family. It is classified into two types i.e. annuals and biennials and requires sufficient irrigation. The fruit of this plant can be varying from small round cherry peppers to long pointed one.
Overview of Chilli/Capsicum Oil
Chilli/Capsicum Oil has analgesic agent and is constituted with Vitamin C and carotene. The oil is usually red in color and possesses warm odour. Along with its culinary significance, it is used for treating many diseases like nervous system management, Alzheimers and Cancer.
Benefits of Chilli/Capsicum Oil
• Due to its high amount of protein, Chilli/Capsicum oil helps in protecting muscle mass, increasing immunity and respiratory system.
• The oil is constituted with nutrients and Vitamins which helps the body to fight against Alzheimer’s disease and cancer.
• To maintain bone density, Chilli/Capsicum seed oil can be very helpful as it is full of Vitamins A, E and K. It also provides prevention from blood clotting.
• Several Iron deficiency disorders like glossitis, anemia, cough and dialysis can be treated with Chilli/Capsicum oil.
• The oil helps in maintaining HDL cholesterol for a healthy heart. Using Chilli/Capsicum oil also improves the functioning of cardiovascular system.
Although, Chilli/Capsicum oil has no chronic side effects, however in least cases it can lead to diarrhea, heatburn and indigestion. It should be kept away from children, pregnant and lactating women.