Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cananga odorata||Madagascar||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowers||floral, banana-toned||Soluble in oils and alcohols. Insoluble in water.|
At Aromaaz International avail the naturally prepared Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – I. Our product is certified under WHO and USFDA authorities which makes it reliable for everyone to use for varying purposes.
Botanically known as Cananga odorata, Ylang Ylang is tropical tree with a height of 20 meters. It blooms pink and yellow flowers every year. The tree is native to Madagascar. When extracted its flowers, the oil is used in many cosmetics and medicines.
Overview of Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – I
Ylang ylang essential oil– I is made from the flowers which are pink and yellow in colour. The extract has strong and sweet aroma. The oil has antidepressant, antiseborrhoeic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac and hypotensive properties which makes it ideal to be used for medicinal purposes.
Benefits of Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – I
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – I has anti-depressant properties which makes it ideal to be used for relieving stress and anxiety.
• It helps in maintaining nervous system and boosts brain health.
• Using it regularly can keep infections like disinfect wounds, cough, cold and microbial growth at bay.
• It helps in fighting depression and anxiety issues.
• Applying Ylang Ylang essential oil helps in achieving healthy and glowing skin.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – I is very safe when taken by children, pregnant as well as by lactating women. However, heavy doses should be ignored to be on a safe side.