Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Thymus Vulgaris||U.S.A and France.||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves and Flowers||fresh and clean scent||Insoluble in water; Soluble in alcohol and fixed oils|
Aromaaz International is the largest online provider of purest White Thyme Essential Oil. Our extract is made from natural methods and packed in tight-sealed bottle to retain its natural properties. The offered oil possesses many therapeutical properties that make it ideal for curing many health issues.
Also known as garden thyme, German thyme and Common thyme is known as Thymus Vulgaris biologically. It extends to 15 to 30cm in height and is native to Europe and Southern Italy. The evergreen shrub blooms purple or pinkish flowers and has short life span.
Overview of Certified Organic White Thyme Essential Oil
The flowers and leaves of the plant are refined under steam distillation method to achieve its purest extract. Thyme essential oil is colourless and has a very sweet and herbal aroma. It contains Linalool, Geraniol, ?-Caryophyllene, Thymol and hence has numerous health benefits.
Benefits of Certified Organic White Thyme Essential Oil
• White Thyme essential oil is rich in vitamin A which helps in improvising eyesight.
• Due to its antiseptic and antibiotic properties, it treats cold, cough and sore throat.
• Thyme Oil when applied on the skin helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria. It also prevents pimples and cracked skin.
• Respiratory disorders like cough and Bronchitis can be treated with use of White Thyme essential oil in correct dosage.
• The oil contains Vitamin K, iron and calcium which keeps bones healthy and strong.
White Thyme Essential oil is possibly safe when taken by any child, pregnant and lactating women. However, people who are allergic to oregano and Lamiaceae species might experience allergic symptoms.