Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Vetiveria zizanoides||India and Srilanka||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Roots||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Explore the countless benefits of Certified Organic Vetiver Essential Oil with Aromaaz International. We provide 100 % pure and WHO and USFDA certified essential oil. The oil is extracted with the natural process and distillation method.Botany
In biological term, Vetiver is known as Chrysopogon Zizanioides. The perennial bunchgrass is native to India and share morphological characteristics of Lemongrass, Citronella and Palmarosa essential oils. It has an appropriate height of 5ft and blooms purplish flowers.Overview of Certified Organic Vetiver Essential Oil
The root of Vetiver is used for making essential oil. It goes under steam distillation method for the purest form of essential oil. The extract is deep blue or greenish in colour with a very refreshing and earthy fragrance.Benefits of Certified Organic Vetiver Essential Oil
• Vetiver essential oil helps in maintaining nervous system. In case of any shock, stress and anxiety, it soothes mind and its functioning.
• The oil helps in boosting growth of tissues which accelerate healing power of the body.
• It helps people with Gout, Arthritis, muscular aches and joint pain.
• Applying it on skin can help in treating cracked skin, acne and pimples.
• The oil is extensively used in aromatherapy to alleviate body fatigue and anxiety.
If someone is expecting pregnancy, she should ignore taking Vetiver essential oil as it can result in miscarriage and complications. It is also harmful for lactating women as it might harm their infant.