Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melaleuca alternifolia||Australia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves||Insoluble in water; Soluble in alcohol and fixed oils|
When it comes to avail Certified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, Aromaaz International is the right stoppage. Our offered product is certified, which makes it chemical free and 100% natural and suitable to use for varying purposes.Botany
Biologically known as Melaleuca alternifolia, Tea tree is also known as narrow-leaved paperbar or snow-in-summer. The tall shrub of myrtle family is native to Australia. Between springs to starting summer, it blooms flowers of white and cream colour.Overview of Certified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Organic Tea tree essential oil is extracted with the steam distillation process of its leaves. Colour of the extract can be pale yellow to colorless with camphor like aroma. The oil has highly rejuvenating and healing powers to treat body disorders.Benefits of Certified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
• Using it regularly can help in healthy skin, hair and nails.
• It can be used as pesticide and insecticides to eliminate pests from home.
• Due to its sweet aroma, it is used as natural deodorant. Along with the fragrance, it eliminates body bacteria.
• It can be used as an antiseptic oil to treat cuts and wounds.
• People with acne and pimple problem can actually benefit it by applying it regularly.
Organic Tea tree essential oil is likely to be safe for many people. However, people with least infection may experience skin irritation and inflammation. It should not be taken orally as it may cause unsteadiness and rashes.