Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Prunus Dulcis||Spain||Conventional||Cold Press||Seeds||little scent, characteristic of most carrier oils||Insoluble in Water|
At Aromaaz International, we offer naturally extracted and purest form of Certified Organic Sweet Almond Carrier Oil. Our product is chemical free and hence can be used by anyone without experiencing any side effects.
Almonds are native to Arabian Peninsula and Western Asia, but are widely cultivated in the regions of Syria, Turkey, India and Pakistan. Seed of the tree is the major source of essential oil. It is biologically known as Prunus Dulcis and grows up to 4 to 10 m height.
Overview of Certified Organic Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
Extracted with the Cold Press method, sweet almond carrier oil is colourless and have sweet aroma. It is very rich in Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Amino acids. Due to which it is widely used in cosmetics and medicines.
Benefits of Certified Organic Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
• Sweet Almond carrier oil helps in lowering cholesterol as it contains low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
• People with unhappy stomach, can use it daily to reduce the risk of constipation and gastrula.
• Applying it on skin can help in alleviating inflammation and body rashes.
• It can be used to treat diseases like Eczema and Psoriasis.
• It has healing power which makes it ideal to use for wounds and cuts.
There is no such evidence about its any side effect during pregnancy and lactation yet medical consultation is always advisable. However, it is always good to be on the safer side. It should be avoided in case of Diabetes as it can lower the blood sugar level in the body.