Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum Cecidodaphne Meissn||Nepal, Bhutan, India, Myanmar and Malaysia||Conventional||Steam-distillation||Dried Berries||Soluble in Ethyl Alcohol. Insoluble in water.|
Get the purity and quality assured Certified Organic Sugandha Kokila Essential Oil at Aromaaz International. Our product is highly certified under WHO and USFDA which makes it highly demandable.Botany
Biologically known as Cinnamomum Cecidodaphne Meissn, is an evergreen tree native to China, Bhutan, India, Myanmar and Malaysia. It grows up to 5 to 20m and has shiny dark green leaves. The flower blooms between the month of March and May.Overview of Certified Organic Sugandha Kokila Essential Oil
Sugandha Kokila essential oil is made from the dried berries of Nepal Camphor tree. Colour of the oil can vary from yellow to golden yellow and it has a very spicy and strong aroma. It contains antimicrobial, antiseptic and antibacterial properties.Benefits of Certified Organic Sugandha Kokila Essential Oil
• Its pleasant fragrance makes it perfect for mental and spiritual wellness.
• It stimulates senses and memory. The oil also helps in fighting insomnia.
• People with anxiety and depression issues can fight the issues with use of Sugandha Kokila essential oil.
• The oil has incredible healing and rejuvenating power which makes it reliable to be used in ointments and medicines.
• It has analgesic properties which help in relieving pain and inflammation.
Although Certified Organic Sugandha Kokila Essential Oil is much secured to be used by anyone, however, it should be avoided in case of pregnancy and lactation.